"Look At Me"

"Look At Me"
monotype and screenprint

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

33.3%

Today I hit $2200 on Kickstarter.  I'm 1/3 of the way there with 36 days left.  I'm still walking on eggshells.  I don't think I'll really be able to relax until this is over.  Even then, once the Kickstarter deadline ends I'm going to have to get my tail in gear and get cracking on the art pieces.  Exciting, but a little overwhelming.  In the meantime, an article comes out on Friday in the Kearney Hub about the project.  I had an interview with the Minden Courier today--that comes out next week.  I have an interview with NTV this Thursday and KHAS-TV next Wed.  I still can't believe all of this is happening.  :)  On the plus side, I think I'm getting better at the interviews--this project is important to me and I know what I want to say.  Once I get past the nerves, I can speak forever.  I know my son, and I know autism.  Or at least how it pertains to me and my family!  I also know how to make monotypes.  I realized today that I have a lot to say.  HAHA!

It was a rough morning in the Hanson House.  I was trying to get the house cleaned before the interview, Derek fell down the stairs, Paxson (the almost 4 month old baby I watch some mornings) got hurt, and Derek didn't want to eat (not unusual).  Lots, and lots, and LOTS of crying this morning.  I was oh, so greatful for naptime. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment