"Look At Me"

"Look At Me"
monotype and screenprint

Friday, May 20, 2011

NTV link Part 1

I was on the news AGAIN today.  My 15 minutes of fame is almost over.  I have to say I'm glad...I would much rather do the artwork than be on the news.  It's just not my thing.  I was on the air today because the town of Axtell is throwing a pancake feed for me on Sunday to help me raise money for the art supplies.  They wanted to make sure I was going to meet the Kickstarter goal before May 26.  I was really, really touched that they wanted to do this.  Not only are they having the pancake feed, they are having a bake sale and a silent auction.  One of the things they are auctioning is a football signed by Suh, Tom Osborne, and Bo Pelini.  Wow.

http://www.nebraska.tv/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=5870391&at1=News&h1=Autism+Awareness+Project+%28Part+1%29&flvUri&partnerclipid&rnd=40004985

No comments:

Post a Comment